First, let’s remember what Jesus had said about our Holy Father Who never stops working.Jesus, though His mission here was already done long ago still never stops working up to now. His concern is mainly on our lives. His heart is so full of love that even the most stained with sins among us can still be forgiven if one only changes his wicked ways.Let’s cling to the heart that never stops into springing with love good friday wishes, joy, patient endurance, forgiveness, humility, selflessness and holiness.
One important thing that we shouldn’t disregard is doing an act of prayer. Don’t trust ourselves too far. We must live our lives always within Jesus reach as if there’s a rope attached between Him and us. Jesus heart has much to give to us. A prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus will lead us to know how He works for our salvation by His promises.
Life is like an ocean where our hearts are the sea vessels being swayed in any direction. If you are the ship captain of your life, always be sure that Jesus in one of your passengers. Our life is like a mirror which eventually gets blurred as time passes. It needs someone who can wipe it clean and crystal clear. Find the heart who is truly loving us for what we are. A heart that is always willing to bear our weaknesses, strengths, fears, shortcomings. Find the heart who never get tired of loving, of forgiving, of calling us and make ourselves be backed again to the right track. The Sacred Heart of Jesus promises us abundant blessings and salvation we can receive as He told these list of promises below during one of His apparitions to St. Margaret Alacoque:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. I will be their refuge in life and especially in death.
5. I will abundantly bless all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
9. I will bless those places wherein the image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and venerated.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
11. Persons who propagate this devotion shall have their names eternally written in My Heart.
12. In the excess of the mercy of My Heart, I promise you that My all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they will not die in My displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and My Heart will be their secure refuge in the last hour.